Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The International Journal of Drug Research and Technology is a peer-reviewed bimonthly scientific journal. The editorial board welcomes contributions in the form of Innovative Papers, Original Research Papers, Review Articles, Mini-Reviews, News, Interviews, Book Reviews, Current Topics, Short Communications, Special Reports, Clinical Cases and Letters to the editor dealing with all the branches of Pharmaceutical and Medical Science or related disciplines.
In detailed, International Journal of Drug Research and Technology covers : Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design, Drug Synthesis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy Practice, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy ,Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics, Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical Management and Regulatory Affairs, Nanotechnology related to Drug Discovery and all branches of Medical Science and related disciplines.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT:
All manuscripts are subject to rapid peer review, keep the review time as short as possible and all the decisions to accept, revise, or refuse a paper will be made by the editors. Submit all the manuscripts to the editor via e-mail as "attachment" to the email addresses [email protected] and online submission procedures also available on journal website https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/international-drug-research-technology.html. A manuscript number will be emailed to the corresponding author by the editorial office after the submission of manuscript if corresponding author do not get manuscript number then contact to the electronic address of journal,
MANUSCRIPT FORMAT & STYLE:
The manuscripts are considered with the understanding that the work described has not been published previously; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else. The journal and/or editorial members/or its publisher will not be held legally responsible for, any claim for compensation, any consequence arising from the use of the information contained in this journal.
The language of the journal is english, using “Times New Roman” font and the preferred format of all manuscript is “MS Word” with 1.5 cm margin on all sides (Top, Bottom, Left and Right side) of the page. Headings should follow font styles, Introduction, font 14 bold; subheading, font 12 bold and sub-heading, font 12 italics. The manuscripts should be prepared using double-spacing throughout, including the Title page, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement and References. Each table with its legend must be typed double-spaced on a separate page at the end of the manuscript. Tables should be numbered with arabic numerals and the title should be above the table. All figure legends should be typed on a separate page and the title should be below the figure. Standard International Units (SI Units) and standard abbreviations should be used throughout the manuscript. Numerals are always used with abbreviated units (e.g. 9 mm2 not nine mm2). All plant and microorganism's scientific names should be written in italic. All pages must be numbered consecutively, appear in the lower right hand corner of each page, beginning with the title page.
International Journal of Drug Research and Technology publishes the following manuscript, types are:
- Original Research Papers
- Review articles
- Special Reports
- Current Topics
- Short Communications
- Technical Papers
- Conceptual Papers
- Case Study and
- Letters to the Editor Etc.
THE MANUSCRIPT SHOULD BE ASSEMBLED IN THE FOLLOWING SEQUENCE:
- Title page (single page)
- Abstract and Key words (single page)
- Materials and Methods
1. TITLE PAGE: The title page should appear on a separate page and should contain the following information:
- Type of manuscript (e.g. Original research article, Review article etc.).
- The full title of the paper without abbreviations. It must be informative, specific, descriptive and concise. The title should be limited to 25 words, if possible, and should not exceed 45.
- The full name of all authors with highest academic degree(s) and institutional affiliation; with mailing addresses including telephone, fax number, email ID, state/ province name, postal code and country name etc.
- The name, address, telephone, fax number, and email ID of the corresponding author, for further communication. The name of the corresponding author must be marked with an asterisk (*).
- If the institutional affiliations of the authors are different. Then it should be marked with superscript numeral designation.
- Corresponding author has the responsibility to ensure that contents of the submitted manuscript has been read and approved by all authors.
2. ABSTRACT AND KEYWORDS: On a separate page.
- ABSTRACT: An abstract must be concise (not exceeding 250 words), clear and informative and should be describe the purposes of the study or investigation, the method adopted in the investigation, the findings of the investigation and the main conclusions reported in the paper.
- KEYWORDS: Please provide 4 to 9 keywords that will assist in cross-indexing the article . It must be reflect the scientific content of your study
3. INTRODUCTION: A brief introduction should start on a new page. It should be clearly stated the research aims and objectives and the relation of study with other similar previous research; information to understand the working hypothesis of the author. It ends with a paragraph indicating the purpose of the research.
4. MATERIALS AND METHODS: The specific experimental methods should be described in sufficient detail , but the accepted methods can be described briefly with references, to permit other workers to reproduce the results. All information must be given about the materials studied, chemicals, apparatus and instruments used, (names and addresses of manufacturers in parenthesis), for ethical aspects, authors using experimental animals and human subjects in their research or study should seek approval from the appropriate ethical committee in accordance with “Principles of Laboratory Animal Care”. The method section of the manuscript must include a statement to prove that the research or study was approved and that informed consent was obtained and the statistical methods used, must be described under this section.
5. RESULTS: The results should be presented concisely without comments. Illustration of observations must be in a proper sequence using text, tables and figures. The data given in tables or figures should not be repeated in the text.
6. DISCUSSION: The aim of this section is to interpret the results clear and precisely and relate them to other relevant studies and mention the implications of the findings and their limitations, including implications for future research. Extensive reviews of the literature and repetition of information given in any part of the text should be avoided.
7. CONCLUSION: Relate the conclusions with the goals of the research stated under introduction and point out the strengths and weaknesses of the study.
8. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: It should be placed in a separate section before the references. Authors should acknowledge the sources of financial and material support and also acknowledge the names of persons whose contribution to the study, to generate the research results.
9. REFERENCES: References should be typed double -spaced on separate page(s) and numbered in one consecutive series by order of mention in the text. List each reference alphabetically on the first author’s last name; when the reference has five or more authors, list (alphabetically on 2nd, 3rd, etc. author’s names) only first four and the others should be represented with the latin expression "et al." Unpublished work should not be included in the list of references. Journals published electronically are cited in the same way as the printed version, with volume and pages, but including URL, ISSN and date it was accessed or read. Authors are responsible for the accuracy of their references. References should be listed using the following order:
- Citation journals: Surname, Initials (year), "Title of article", Journal Name (Abbreviated), volume (Number), pages.
- Capizzi, MT and Ferguson, R (2005), "Loyalty trends for the twenty-first century", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 22 (2), 72-80.
- Alfassi, ZB; Mosseri, S and Neta, P (1989), “Reactivities of chlorine atoms and peroxyl radicals formed in the radiolysis of dichloromethane”, J Phys Chem, Vol.93 (8), 1380-1385.
- Citation of Books: Author(s) or editor(s) Surname, Initials (year), “ Title of Book ”, Edition or volume, Publisher, Place of publication, pages.
Example: Hahn, DR (1985), “Modern Pharmacognosy”, 4, Hankook Teaching Material Co, Seoul, Korea, 332.
- Citation of Chapters in books: Author(s) or editor(s) Surname, Initials (year), "Chapter title", Title of Book, Edition or volume, Publisher, Place of publication, pages.
Example: Sand, R (1982), “Structure and conformation of hydrocolloids”, Food Hydrocolloids, Vol. I, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 19-46.
- Citation of Web pages: Journals published electronically are cited in the same way as the printed version (Section A); with volume and pages, but including URL and the full URL should be placed at the end of the reference, as well as a date that the resource was accessed or read.
Example: Capizzi, MT and Ferguson, R (2005), "Loyalty trends for the twenty-first century", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 22 (2), 72-80, Available in: https://www.ijdrt.com/ papers Accessed: July 2010.
- Citation of Patents: Inventor (s)Surname, Initials (year),“Title”, Name of country issuing the patent and the patent number.
Example: Shi, YC and Trzasko, PT (1997),“Process for producing amylase resistant granular starch”, U.S. patent 5,593,503.
The manuscript submission for publication represent that it is an original work, has not been published before and is not being considered for publication elsewhere. The corresponding author is asked to sign “Copyright Transfer Agreements (CTA)” form including all authors before the manuscript is published. The corresponding author is requested to download the “Copyright Transfer Agreements (CTA)” form from the journal website and after getting authors signature it must be send as an attachment file (form after scanning) to the International Journal of Drug Research and Technology editorial office via email to [email protected]
GALLEY PROOFS :
Unless indicated otherwise, galley proofs are sent to the E-mail address given for correspondence. It is the responsibility of the corresponding author to ensure that the Galley proofs are returned without delay .
ARTICLE PUBLICATION CHARGE :
International Journal of Drug Research and Technology is self-financed and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the Journal operates solely through processing charges we receive from the authors and some academic/corporate sponsors. The handling fee is required to meet its maintenance. Being an Open Access Journal, International Journal of Drug Research and Technology does not collect subscription charges from readers that enjoy free online access to the articles. Authors are hence required to pay a fair handling fee for processing their articles. However, there are no submission charges. Authors are required to make payment only after their manuscript has been accepted for publication.
Authors are required to pay a charge of 915 Euros per published article.Author is free to withdraw an article at no charge as long as it is withdrawn within 2 days of its initial submission. If author wishes to withdraw the article after 2 days, it will be subjected to payment fee processing charges are applicable for withdrawal i.e. 50% of original charges.
PRIVACY STATEMENT :
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.